books list for first year B. Tech students (part - 1)

hii friends!! Today I am here with links of most of books in soft copy for students of B. Tech first year.
I have tried my best to get all these files and spent a lot of time so to support me please subscribe to my YouTube channel "cyber world with pratik" or click here.  You can also ask for any book in pdf in comment section below or if you have some useful book available then you can comment its link below or send it to me. 

so let's go. 

1.  engineering chemistry by jain & jain  (price: inr 569/-click here  or mirror link to download it free

2.  let us C by yashwant kanetkar 15th edition (inr 290/-click here or mirror link to download it free

3.  Advanced engineering mathematics, Erwin and Kreyzig (inr 740/-click here  or  mirror link to download it for free

4.  Engineering Drawing Textbook By ND Bhatt (inr  330/-)click here  or mirror link to download it free

5.  Grewal B.S. Higher engineering mathematics(inr 800/-click here to download it free

6.  optics by ghatak (inr  650/-) click here or mirror link to download it free

7. concepts of modern physics by beiser (inr 675/-click here or mirror link to download it free

8.  mechanics by meriam (inr 715/-) click here or mirror link to download it for free

9.  programming with C (inr 550/-click here  or mirror link to download it for free

This is part-1 of free ebooks for first year B.Tech students, if I get enough support and feedback I am going to publish 2nd part too.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel "cyber world with pratik" or click here to support me.

I am waiting for your response and feedback in comment section. 

Have a nice day and stay tuned...

Comments

  1. Thnks bro.. You did gr8 wrk providing these pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome, keep supporting and dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog